|This article concerns a game that is unreleased.|
Some details may be speculative, and may turn out to be incorrect.
Wipeout Omega Collection (stylised as WipEout Omega Collection) is an upcoming game for the PlayStation 4. It is the tenth standalone title in the Wipeout series and the first not developed by original developers Studio Liverpool, following the studio's closure in 2012. It was co-developed by Sony XDev Europe (a successor company to Studio Liverpool), Clever Beans and EPOS Game Studios. It is a remaster of the previous two entries in the series: Wipeout HD, its Wipeout HD Fury expansion and Wipeout 2048.
The game was announced by Sony Interactive Entertainment on 4 December 2016, during the annual PlayStation Experience expo for a Summer 2017 release. On 30 March 2017, Sony announced that the game will be available on 6 June for North America and 7 June for Europe 
Wipeout Omega Collection will feature 41 licensed soundtracks, consisting of select soundtracks from previous Wipeout games, as well as new soundtracks never seen before.
- ↑ WipEout Omega Collection Revealed for PS4
- ↑ WipEout Omega Collection announced for PS4 at PSX
- ↑ http://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2016/12/04/wipeout-omega-collection-coming-ps4/
- ↑ http://gematsu.com/2017/03/wipeout-omega-collection-launches-june-6-north-america-june-7-europe
- ↑ http://www.gamingunion.net/news/2017/03/wipeout-omega-collection-releases-on-ps4-in-june
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SonyXDevEurope/status/847748689460248577
- ↑ WipEout Antigrav Anthems – a Spotify playlist inspired by the iconic PlayStation series
External Links Edit
Wipeout Omega Collection on Clever Beans
|PS1: WipEout • 2097/XL • 64 • Wip3out|
|PS2/PSP: Fusion • Pure • Pulse|
|PS3/Vita: HD (Fury) • 2048|
|PS4: Omega Collection|