This page lists all 51 trophies obtainable in Wipeout HD, including those from the Fury expansion pack. The trophy image colors represent the Trophy Types - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. Trophy names in italic represent the Hidden Trophies. Trophy names ending with an asterisk indicate the trophies featured in Wipeout Omega Collection.
This table lists all 38 trophies from the original Wipeout HD.
|Transcendence*||Earn all the trophies in the game.|
|Uplift*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Uplift.|
|Warped*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Warped.|
|Frenzy*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Frenzy.|
|Vertigo*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Vertigo.|
|Head Rush*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Head Rush.|
|Speed Freak*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Speed Freak.|
|Dropzone*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Dropzone.|
|Meltdown*||Obtain a medal for every cell in Meltdown.|
|Campaign Legend*||Obtain a gold medal for every cell in Race Campaign.|
|Elite Campaign Legend*||Obtain a gold medal for every cell in Race Campaign on Elite difficulty.|
|Deadly Momentum*||Get eliminated in a race on Novice difficulty.|
|Smile Please||Use Photo Mode to take a photo.|
|Rookie Reward*||Win any race with Pilot Assist on.|
|1 Gold Medal won, 86 to go...||Obtain your first gold medal.|
|Happy Accident?||Execute your first successful barrel roll.|
|Thanks for the Memory||Win a Campaign, Racebox or Online race using each HUD style variation.|
|Motion Master||Win a Campaign or Racebox race with the motion sensor option set to 'pitch and steering'. Directional buttons, Left Stick & Pilot Assist cannot be used to obtain this trophy.|
|Flatland Flyer*||Execute and land a successful barrel roll on Moa Therma.|
|Own the Zone||Get 20 consecutive perfect zones in a single Zone Mode event.|
|Double Kill*||Eliminate at least two opponents in any race.|
|Airbraker||Reach Zone 50 (Subsonic) in Zone Mode on any track using only airbrakes and sideshift. Motion sensor controls must be turned off.|
|Tournament Ace*||Win every race of an 8 stage Racebox tournament on Skilled or Elite difficulty.|
|Zone Zeus||In Zone Mode, reach Zone 75 on any track.|
|Arcade Perfect||Finish 1st on all 16 tracks in Phantom class Racebox races on Elite difficulty.|
|Beat Zico*||Equal or beat the lap time of 30.82 seconds on Anulpha Pass (Forward), Speed Lap, Venom, using the Piranha.|
|Mercenary*||Get at least 500 loyalty points for each team.|
|Keep Rollin'||Execute 100 successful barrel rolls.|
|Gemini||Complete 20 two-player, split-screen races.|
|Sponge||Absorb 500 items.|
|Endurance||Finish an online 12 race tournament.|
|Connected 1*||Finish 10 online races.|
|Bling Brigade||Finish an eight player online race with all players using ships that are displaying Campaign Skins.|
|Connected 2*||Win 10 online races.|
|Lapped Out||Complete 99 laps in a single Racebox, Speed Lap session.|
|AG Assassin||Eliminate 50 online opponents.|
|WipEout® Disciple||Obtain 100,000 loyalty points for any team.|
|Livery Liberation||Unlock every ship skin in the game.|
Wipeout HD FuryEdit
This table lists all 13 additional trophies from the Fury expansion pack.
|Hold Your Fire*||Reach stage 10 without firing on any track, in any Detonator event.|
|Sharpshooter||Score a hit with every round in an entire cannon clip in any Detonator event.|
|Da Bomb||Destroy all 14 bombs in any Detonator event.|
|Zone Battle Legend||Win a single player, Racebox, Zone Battle event with a target of 40 on Talon's Junction (Forward).|
|Just Passing Through*||Pass through 15 Zone Barriers in any Zone Battle event.|
|Zen Evasion*||Win any single player Zone Battle event with a minimum target of 25 without absorbing.|
|Elimin18||Eliminate 18 opponents in a single player Eliminator event.|
|Cannon and on||Hit 5 different opponents with rounds from the same Cannon clip in a single player Eliminator event.|
|Stay on Target||Stay locked onto an opponent with a Missile or a Leech Beam for 30 seconds in a single player Eliminator event.|
|The Pure Four*||Obtain 50,000 points on each of the following tracks in Zone Mode - Pro Tozo, Mallavol, Corridon 12 and Syncopia.|
|Stats Life||Attain and view every stat in the game.|
|Amphi-scenic Route||Successfully perform a barrel roll whilst navigating The Amphiseum (Reverse) shortcut in any event.|
|Fury Campaign Legend||Obtain a medal in every cell in the Fury Campaign.|
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The Transcendence trophy only requires the HD trophies to be unlocked. The Fury trophies do not count towards this trophy.
- To obtain the Deadly Momentum trophy, keep your ship being damaged until the energy is under 5-10%. The trophy requires you being hit by a Novice AI, so find either a Mine or a Bomb then hit it (being destroyed by your own weapons may not count).
- The Thanks for the Memory trophy is actually self explanatory. There are three different HUD styles in Wipeout HD, but only one is available by default. The other two require unlocking.
- The Wipeout 2097 HUD is unlocked by accumulating 6,000 Loyalty Points for any team.
- The Wip3out HUD is unlocked by accumulating 10,000 Loyalty Points for any team.
- The Flatland Flyer trophy can be done on the hairpin immediately before the start grid on the forward run. To do this, ensure that the ship is on the inside of the hairpin and pull the nose up. Height gained should be enough to do a barrel roll. Turbo helps gain more height but it might as well get tricky to find a track section to land, otherwise, the ship will speed off the track completely. For higher rates of success, attempt this on the faster speed classes.
- It is highly recommended to attempt the Own the Zone trophy on Anulpha Pass (or Syncopia if you have the Fury Expansion pack) as these tracks are wide and have no sharp corners. The Airbraker and Zone Zeus trophies are easier on these two tracks as well. Every other track (other than the four zone tracks from Wipeout Pure) is significantly more challenging to reach Zone 75, to the point where few people in the world have achieved it. Tracks like Ubermall, Modesto Heights, and Sol 2 are virtually impossible to reach Zone 75 on.
- Note: Try attempting Own the Zone, Airbraker, and Zone Zeus in the same run. This will build up piloting skill. Also, keep out distractions. This ensures that you have maximum concentration to unlock these three trophies at the same time.
- The Arcade Perfect trophy can be done by making a two-player Racebox single race, with Phantom speed class and Elite difficulty setting. Use only one of the player ships and finish the race with it, then switch to another player ship and either destroy it or get it through 5 laps. Repeat it on the other tracks until the Trophy notification pops up.
- Note: Only the tracks from the original HD game count towards this trophy.
- There are various methods to win the Beat Zico trophy. Remember, practice makes perfect. The most common method of unlocking this trophy is to perform at least 4 Barrel Rolls during the lap. Some are common, some are very tricky to pull off. Although experts can beat this with Sideshifts instead of Barrel Rolls. This is not to say that this trophy cannot be attained by other methods, just that this is the more common method. This video shows the mentioned step-by-step method. Even so, no matter how great your skills are, it is entirely based on luck, and is by far the most notoriously-difficult trophy to earn.
- The Gemini trophy can also be done using just one controller. To switch to Player 2 then back, hold the PS button for few seconds, then select Controller Settings to switch player.
- Note: You also have a chance to attain this trophy while you attempt the Arcade Perfect trophy.
- To obtain the Bling Brigade trophy, it is better to pre-plan a date to do this with 7 other people who have the chrome skin for the ship they are using. The possibility of getting this trophy by chance is very low, so roping in friends will help a lot. If you want to arrange for a session, click here (You will be redirected to the "Bling Brigade" Volunteer thread at the WipeoutZone forum).
- The Lapped Out trophy can be done during attempts to unlock the Beat Zico trophy, as numerous laps may be needed to get this trophy.
- The Livery Liberation trophy requires unlocking only the skins for the original HD ships. There are four skins for each HD ship, with one available by default. Please note unlike in Wipeout Pulse, loyalty points accumulated for one team only unlocks skins for that team.
- The first alternate skin is unlocked by accumulating 4,000 Loyalty Points for a particular team.
- The second alternate skin is unlocked by accumulating 8,000 Loyalty Points for a particular team.
- The chrome skin is unlocked by obtaining a medal for every cell in the HD Campaign.
- The Hold Your Fire trophy can be done on Corridon 12 as the track has split into 2 routes meaning half of the mines are present on one side of the track, making more room to dodge longer. Using EMPs also counts towards the trophy, but it is very unnecessary as the mines will appear on a spot that may be blind.
- The Sharpshooter trophy requires accuracy as all shots in one clip should hit at least one mine and earn the 15 Chain Bonus.
- To obtain the Da Bomb trophy, keep an eye on the track as bombs may be seen somewhere on the track. When the computer voice shouts out "Bomb Ahead", be ready to fire the cannons and shoot directly at it if you see one. However, if you feel the bomb is on the blind side of the track, you may use the EMP instead.
- 1. Remember, you have to shoot the bomb with the cannon twice to destroy it.
- 2. Do not attempt Da Bomb on Anulpha Pass (Forward) or Corridon 12 as these tracks have split sections, at which you will have more chance to miss the bomb.
- The Just Passing Through trophy also works on the two-player mode. Make Player 2 deploy as many Zone Barriers as they can by using Zone Boost, but with a low amount on Zone Gauge. Then switch to Player 1 and they do the shielding thing. Keep doing it until the Trophy notification pops up.
- To obtain the Cannon and on trophy, try hitting ships with as few amount of cannon ammo as possible.