This page lists all 53 trophies obtainable in Wipeout 2048, including those from the DLCs. The trophy image colors represent the Trophy Types - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum. Trophy names in italic represent the Hidden Trophies. Trophy names ending with an asterisk indicate the trophies featured in Wipeout Omega Collection.
This table lists all 31 trophies from Wipeout 2048 (without DLCs).
|This is WipEout!||Obtain every Trophy in WipEout 2048|
|2048 Champion*||Complete the 2048 season|
|2049 Champion*||Complete the 2049 season|
|2050 Champion*||Complete the 2050 season|
|Completist*||Complete all events in the Single Player Campaign|
|Elite Completist*||ELITE PASS every event in the Single Player Campaign|
|2048 Elite 1||Get an ELITE PASS on the C Class Time Trial on Capital Reach in 2048|
|2048 Elite 2||Get an ELITE PASS on Empire Climb Zone Mode in 2048|
|2048 Elite 3||Get an ELITE PASS on the C Class Combat Event on Metro Park in 2048|
|2049 Elite 1||Get an ELITE PASS on the B Class Race on Unity Square in 2049|
|2049 Elite 2||Get an ELITE PASS on the A Class Time Trial on Metro Park in 2049|
|2049 Elite 3||Get an ELITE PASS on Downtown Zone Mode in 2049|
|2050 Elite 1||Get an ELITE PASS on Queens Mall Zone Mode in 2050|
|2050 Elite 2||Get an ELITE PASS on the A Class Race on Empire Climb in 2050|
|2050 Elite 3||Get an ELITE PASS on the A Class Race on Sol in 2050|
|Prototype*||ELITE PASS all Prototype Ship Challenges|
|Speed Thrills*||ELITE PASS any A+ Class Challenge|
|Multiplayer Begins||Finish an Online Multiplayer event|
|1 Down, 19 To Go||Complete your first Online Multiplayer Level|
|50 MP Events||Finish 50 Online Multiplayer events|
|Halfway There||Complete 10 Online Multiplayer Levels|
|Multiplayer Finished||Finish the Online Multiplayer Campaign|
|Multiplayer Completist||Complete all nodes in the Online Multiplayer Campaign|
|50 Kills*||Destroy 50 ships in Online Multiplayer|
|Rank 25||Reach Rank 25|
|Rank 50*||Reach Rank 50|
|Beat Zico*||Altima, C Class, Speed Lap, Pir-hana Speed – beat 52.00 seconds|
|Mach 1.5*||Reach Zone 65 in any Zone Event|
|The Unlucky 7||Destroy 7 opposition ships in any Race in the Single Player Campaign|
|2048 Speed Pads||Hit a total of 2048 Speed Pads|
|Perfect Pir-hana||Get a Perfect Lap in the Pir-hana Prototype, in the A Class, Unity Square, Speed Lap|
These tables list all additional trophies from the DLCs for the game.
Wipeout HD FuryEdit
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The This is WipEout! trophy only requires the trophies from 2048 to be unlocked. DLC trophies do not count towards this trophy.
- The Multiplayer Completist trophy requires that you get Pass on every node in Online Multiplayer Campaign. It doesn't matter when you do get Elite Passes on some nodes.
- To win the Beat Zico trophy, you need to keep practicing the track by memorizing the locations of Speed Pads and doing Barrel Rolls (Left-Right-Left or Right-Left-Right) on peaks/ramps that is high enough to launch the ship into the air.
- Try attempting the Mach 1.5 trophy in the Sol Zone Mode event that is unlocked on one branch in 2050 season. Because its Elite Pass Objective is to clear 60 Zones, if you reach that target, you only have 5 more Zones to clear to get the trophy.
- On the other hand, this trophy can actually be attempted in ANY Zone Mode event in the 2048 single-player campaign.
- To obtain the The Unlucky 7 trophy, you will need the Qirex Prototype. Unlock it by getting Pass on the Qirex Prototype Challenge that is available when you reach Rank 30. Use this ship on the very first node where there are no weapons present so the AI pilots are not going to be able to replenish their ship's health. As fast and accurate as you can, fire the Minigun at the ships to destroy them and the race will end instantly when all AI opponents are eliminated.
- To obtain the Perfect Pir-hana trophy, it is recommended to set the Controls setting to the "Racer" control type. It's because holding the Airbrake button does not just make the ship steer fairly well, it also slows down the ship whenever they are activated to make them travel slower than normal.