Empire Climb is a race track located in Nova State City. It only appears in Wipeout 2048.
Empire Climb is the first track where newcomers will be introduced to the world of Anti-Gravity Racing. The landmark in this track is the supertall skyscraper where racers climb up on the Mag-Strip then back down.
- Veer left after the long first corner.
- Veer left before the left-hand corner that leads to the Mag-Strip section.
- "Police Caution ~ Heavy Traffic"
- The "supertall skyscraper" in this track resembles the Empire State Building, a one-time tallest building in the world, and currently the fourth tallest building in the United States.
- The word "Empire" in the track name itself is very likely a reference to the building.
- A section of this track is shared with Queens Mall.
| Tracks in Wipeout 2048|
|Unity Square • Metro Park • Queens Mall • Capital Reach • Empire Climb |
Rockway Stadium • Downtown • Subway • Sol • Altima